Current Affiliation: IP Mediate
Mediation Training & Experience:
- Mediator training programs:
- Saskatchewan Department of Justice (1996)
- Canadian Institute for Conflict
- Resolution directed specifically to mediation of IP disputes;
- Mediation courses
- Mediation training of others through organizations such as the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada.
- Mediating disputes in patent, trademark
& copyright fields.
- Mediating Federal Government labour disputes while a member of the Public Service Staffing Tribunal.
- Lawyer, patent agent and trademark agent in Ottawa
- Smart & Biggar (1970 -1974),
- Burke- Robertson (1974-1995),
- Kent & Edgar and Ridout & Maybee, retiring in at the end of 2008.
- Practiced in all fields of IP law advising clients on protecting, asserting and defending their IP rights in Canada and Internationally.
65 Whitemarl Drive, Suite 12
Ottawa, K1L 8J9