Current Affiliation: Bereskin & Parr LLP
Mediation Training & Experience:
- Member of ADR Chambers, Canada. Attendance at CPR course on mediation training, and mediator workshops.
- Extensive experience as mediator and arbitrator, and as counsel.
- Specializes in mediating and arbitrating national and international trademark, copyright and patent disputes, as well as disputes in other areas of intellectual property.
- Served as advisor to the American Law Institute on Transnational IP Dispute Jurisdiction, Choice of Law and Judgment issues.
- Co-founder of Bereskin & Parr LLP. Registered patent and trademark agent.
- More than 50 years of experience in all aspects of IP protection, enforcement and negotiation in Canada and elsewhere.
- Member of WIPO Panel of Neutrals.
- Particular current focus on trademark and copyright issues.
- Former Legal Counsel to International Trademark Association.
- INTA President’s Award winner, admitted to IP Hall of Fame, 2014.
Bereskin & Parr LLP
40 King St. West,