Current Affiliation: Fillmore Riley LLP
- Senior partner at Fillmore Riley LLP, a full service law firm (1981 to date) and chair of the IP and trademark practice groups.
- Initially focussed on commercial litigation and litigation respecting all aspects of intellectual property. Although still litigating IP cases, practice has evolved towards trademark prosecution and mediation.
- Advise clients on trademark, patent copyright, and trade secret matters.
Mediation Training & Experience
- Member of the INTA Panel of Trademark Mediators.
- Member ADR Institute of Canada.
- Multiple INTA Advanced Mediation Training Courses, amongst others.
- Counsel at dozens of mediations, both private and through the courts,
in Canada & USA.
- Served as mediator in trademark & patent disputes.
360 Main Street, Suite 1700
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3Z3
1 (204) 957-8304 (direct)